Fall Sports Pep Rally Recap

AC Nussbaum, '21, Staff Writer

It was a class color war at the Fall Sports Pep Rally! Each class decked out in their class colors and performed their new class cheers for a spirit point. The class of 2023 blew the gym away with their winning class cheer, netting the eighth-graders yet another spirit point. The grades also went head-to-head in a freeze dance battle and rocked the gym with their dance moves. Junior Mya Scott hopped her way to a spirit point for the class of 2020 in Hoop Hop Showdown (the rock-paper-scissors game). In addition, the student body was treated to the performances of the Chapelle cheerleaders and Hi-Steppers. As usual, the student council executive board led the school in classic cheers to help boost our school spirit. Chipmunk athletes on fall sports teams (cross country, volleyball, and swimming) were recognized at the pep rally with amazing enthusiasm. Athletes ran from the locker room into the gym to applause and cheers from their classmates. Finally, the Class of 2019 knocked out the competition and brought home a spirit point for bringing the most Boo at the Zoo candy on the first collection day. The Fall Sports Pep Rally was a great way to celebrate our Chipmunk athletes and get the student body pumped for the rest of the year!

Click here for more photos on SmugMug.